Our Nipple Balm relieves irritation and helps heal sensitive, sore or chapped nursing nipples with a specially crafted natural formula that doesn’t need to be wiped off.
Try and review our new Nursing Balm
Get the product for free, only pay $6 shipping
- Extra virgin olive oil*: deeply hydrates and soothes the skin
- Beeswax*: relieves itchy, dry, irritated skin and repairs damage
- Shea butter*: keeps nipples soft, supple and resilient
- Marshmallow root*: soothes inflammation and promotes healing
- Calendula flower*: regenerates torn skin and provides instant hydration
- Coconut extract*: anti-inflammatory and intense moisturiser
*Certified organic ingredients, Vegan-friendly
How to use
Gently dab a small quantity of balm onto the nipples and surrounding areas as often as necessary or at least after each feed. Can be applied to broken skin and cracked nipples. No need to wash it off before nursing, it is edible and safe for baby.
We recommend to start on your 3rd trimester of pregnancy, to help prepare your nipples for breastfeeding.
This balm also does wonders on other dry areas such as lips, heels, cuticles, stretch marks, C-section scars etc.
The scent is light coconut, due to coconut extracts present in the composition.
How it works
1. Register your interest below
2. We'll send you your unique discount code by email
3. Purchase the nursing balm on our website using your code (free product) and pay only for shipping ($6 flat fee shipping)
4. Receive your product and start using it
5. Share your thought in your review